Friday, July 10, 2009

The Taylors!

Good morning everyone!
I have exciting news! My good friends Tom and Jenna...(there are posts with their wedding album images and pictures from their baby shower a little bit back)...are the proud parents of a baby girl! McKenzie Autumn Taylor was born July 9th at 1:45 PM. She weighed 7 pounds, 9.5 ounces and was 20.3 inches long. Jenna had a rough delivery, but everyone is doing well and McKenzie is absolutely adorable! I spent all day yesterday at the hospital and was so excited when I got to meet McKenzie! She is just perfect! I'm also proud to say that Tom and Jenna have asked me to be McKenzie's Godmother, so I'm very honored to have been asked. So...I'm happy that the Taylor family is doing well and I'm so excited for McKenzie to make her first visit to my studio. Hopefully she likes having her picture taken! Here are a few of the pictures that I took yesterday at the hospital.
Anyway, Tom, Jenna and Christopher came to my studio on June 16th for their pregnancy sitting, so here are a few of my favorites. It's kind of funny because after we got done taking these, Jenna spent that night in the hospital with contractions, so I'm glad that McKenzie is finally here and that she let us take these before her big debut. So enjoy!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop