Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Austin!

So...this is Austin. He's been coming to me for his pictures for awhile now, but on this occasion he was here for his three year pictures. His mommy and aunt brought him to my studio on the 3rd and boy, let me tell you, it's crazy how fast Austin is growing. He's usually pretty quiet, but he had lots to talk about on this day. He told me that at his house, when they have to fart, they pull each other's fingers. I didn't know what to do, but laugh. The things that kids say! Anyway, I usually have a hard time getting Austin to smile for me, but he did pretty good this time. His aunt was doing all kinds of silly things to get him to laugh, but I guess whatever works. Anyway, enjoy and have a good day. Austin brought along his deer shirt to wear to take a few pictures for his Grandpa.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop