Monday, June 25, 2012

Tony, Heather and Logan!

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Here they are...the Wanoch family...Tony, Heather and Logan.  I don't even know where to start!  Lol.  These three are such a hoot!  They are so easy going and laid back!  I have known Heather for awhile and after photographing her and Tony's wedding...I was hooked!  Lol.  They really are perfect for each other and even though I don't see them a lot, when I do see them, I feel so much love between them and the three of them for that matter!  I'm hoping that they'll one day soon have a little baby for me to photograph...*hint*hint*...  But that means I need to step up my game and think of something extra special!  Extra special people...extra special baby...extra special pictures!  :)  Thanks for making the drive to visit me guys...it was great seeing you! 





No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop